2/4/08

We Was Robbed.........Again......Kinda






The following weekend after Ryan's car was broken into......mine was RANSACKED! They stole nothing....they just made my dirty car look dirtier ;) We called the po po out again and they took my children's book that I bought from our teacher's lounge from Books Are Fun to dust for fingerprints!!!It was the only thing that looked moved from the front to the back. How Law & Order is that? Anyway.....they think they "have a suspect" the last I heard. Look at all that stuff in my car! Gracie's bed, phone charger, dried up sanitizer wipes, a hello kitty flashlight, an ice scraper, and a "National Security: Fighting terrorism since 1492" bumper sticker. They didn't want any of that?? ;) lol....they also opened the baby gift that I got a friend. Obviously they didn't need a diaper champ!

But now.........we're watching you!!! Ryan and I went made a trip to they SPY STORE.......which if you haven't been you must go for the experience!!! We bought a camera and here to the left you can see Ryan and Andrew installing it. So far nothing good.....so if you'd like come on by....stand by my car... do a lil dance......give me something to look at when we review these things ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh yeah....I'll be there to give you some entertainment.
Who wouldn't want that bumper sticker!? It's funny.