4/22/08

Sit back, do some therapy, and have a beer.....

So, this is my morning coffee! Every morning it gets me through the day and gives me the energy I need to .........well work! So I always have it sitting right by me at my therapy table.

Today one of the kindergarteners I see said........."Is that a beer?"

hmmm....how should I answer this....of course being me, I want to say yeah, work is rough kiddo....

I tell him, No it is not a beer! He says well my mom drinks beer........I'm thinking at work? ;) lol.. I said "Well there are places to drink beer and places that you don't drink beer and here isn't one of them. It is a Red Bull........"

His only reply "Red Bull gives you wings!"

So yeah, our lesson today was the appropriate and inappropriate places to drink beer ;) Hey it's pragmatics!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's so cool! red bull gives you wings! that kid probably likes those commercials because it's animated.