1/17/08

Dilemma


So I have 37% battery left and counting......my cord could be of two places: 1. still at the office or 2. in my car because my zipper pocket was unzipped, could have fell out. I knew what I was going to write about, but it wouldn't have the same effect without the photo I want to use.......however, I would have to get up and go in the office and scan it in. Am i lazy? Hell no! I just got back from the gym betches! However.........my Gracie baby is sleeping SO freaking adorably cute right next to me and my laptop in the living room and if I get up she will follow, and there's a lil part of me that just can't do that to her....she just got back from a car ride which means for her, if she could talk, that right now she would say "May I please have a Xanax before any other car ride?" She gets sooo nervous, but we insist she go, because we are people on the go and she needs to get used to it. Which, btw, it is SOOOO much better than when we first got her....thus said, the throwing up has ceased. So that blog will just have to wait ;) Now I'm off to do 32% battery juice worth of surfin ;)

No comments: