1/26/08

We was robbed!



This past week Ryan left the house to go to work only to find out we was robbed!!!! The FJ Cruiser has been tainted :(

They snatched his prize possession - Sirius Satellite Radio- and his The Nerds Cd (the best wedding cover band on the jersey shore, check it out).

Other items that were not prized, our Vtech cordless phone. Why you may ask? I walked out of the house one day talking on it like it was my cell!!! So...I just stuck it in the glove compartment. But they took it like they're really going to get use out of that!!!

Sirius is the best! They sent Ryan a replacement and transferred his subscription to that. So you knuckleheads out there, good luck getting a subscription on that radio because its reported stolen!

I love how I value my blog so much that I think even the theives will be reading it ;)!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sad picture...I'm so sorry! And hey, who knows, they might be reading it! It mad me laugh, anyway. And they were talking about my progress reports.